New Numa New Numa

People have too high expectations

I thank you for the effort, it may have been planned out, but it's still a catchy song, and it has what's meant to be included, no less. People complaining about that should find something better to spend their time doing.

the YuYu the YuYu

Wow...

Not my favorite work of yours, but wow, that animation just has me amazed. It's hard to think one person could do that all by themself. I love the song too, and although it may not have the funny or interesting plot like the others did, still a great work. Keep up the good work, you are, in my opinion, the best flash animator on the internet.

Move It 2 Move It 2

Well...

You definitely have a good grasp of the body motions, although I think the arms could have been more animated, they mostly hung and his side while the legs did all the work. Anyways, not a bad stick animation, but that's still all it is.

Bill Cosby Explodes Bill Cosby Explodes

A tale of epic proportions

The drama of it all is too much for me, I closed it before he exploded. Still, an amazing flash. Put it on my favorites list, and I submitted it to the Serious Shorts collection. The whole world needs to see this.

Billys Big Day Billys Big Day

Well it's definitely not bad

But it deserves far more than the 3.39 it's getting. Seriously, that's just harsh. I mean, this isn't my favorite, or even close, but it deserves some credit just for the animation and sound quality.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

The flash was ok

But the funniest part of this is reading all of the insecure teenagers cursing you out and calling you homosexual.

lawl

A Summer Afternoon A Summer Afternoon

Eh, I 5'd it cause it's going to pass

But the style reminds me too much of the Rejected movie. Also, it was pretty random, and not much humor.

littleFoot littleFoot

By far the best movie on Newgrounds

That's about all there is to say.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Definitely far from the best flash on Newgrounds

There's no denying that the song is a great song, but if I remember correctly, this was submitted to the Flash Portal, therefore I believe sound only counts as a fraction of the score. So without further adieu I'll break down my rating.

Graphics: They were above average quality drawings but the lack of backgrounds really detracted. There was also a very small amount of character animation, and most of it was just tweening the entire body of a person.

Style: Although the song is pretty straght foward, the interpretation of it is nothing but literal, and not much thought was put into the meaning of it all.

Sound: As stated before, the song is awesome, but everyone has to remember that a great song doesn't make a great flash. If it did, someone could take Hey Jude and throw it to a bunch of stick figures and it would be amazing. I commend you for making the song yourself, but a 10 rating would go to it, and not the entire flash.

Violence: Pretty self explanatory, violence was there and there was enough of it.

Interactivity: Also self explanatory, seeing as there was none.

Humor: The song was witty in its ability to make nice sounding rhymes, but I didn't really laugh at all. Maybe smiled a bit.

Overall: Well using a calculator one could find the average of those scores to equal 5/10, so there you have it. I still stand firm on the point of view that people are overlooking the quality of the flash, which is average, to listen to the excellent song.

altffour responds:

I spent a long time drawing all of those characters

DCK: A Very Klunk X-Mas DCK: A Very Klunk X-Mas

Nice job

Heheh, I've always been a fan of your flash, good movie.