Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

Very well executed game

Very professional and clean, overall a great game. However, my one complaint is that after the fifth or so roun, the game lagged to such an extreme amount that it became basically impossible to play.

Phantasmagor responds:

Thanks i am working on the lag as we speak

Guitar Solos bundleboard Guitar Solos bundleboard

An interesting idea

But you forgot Erruption by Van Halen, one of the best guitar solos of all time! Not to mention anything by Jimi Hendrix. Some of the cutting could have been done cleaner too, but overall a nice compilation.

Defend your Random Turret Defend your Random Turret

More of the same stuff

Not very entertaining and not very interesting. Try something original, then again, it is Armor Games, so I can't expect too much.

Armor Games Pinball Armor Games Pinball

It's a nice idea

But the physics engine is pretty glitchy. I've seen many flash pinball games done with smoother coding. Nice try though.

Project: Monochrome Project: Monochrome

Wow, quite the game

Impressive, it's obvious a lot of effort was put into this. Good job.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

I was stressing out. I spent whole days programming. You don't know how much effort I put into this. I put a ton.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

It's good

It's just not very good. You have the basic idea, but it lacks innovation and creativity. Also, it would have made gameplay smother if Mario moved a bit faster. I beat it, but only because it was impossible to die. I think I ended with about -29 lives. You might want to fix that.

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

I'm liking the idea

But this game is just too easy. It's very limited, and repetative. However, I really look forward to the story version you talk about. This has potential.

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Definitely Superior

The quality of this game surpasses most on NG. Definitely one of the best I've ever played on NG as well. Challenging, innovative, and addicting

I got 600 by the way ;)

liljim responds:

Awesome, glad you liked it!

the game. (halloween's ve the game. (halloween's ve

Wow, those reviews are harsh..

I don't get why everyone is reviewing it badly, I thought it was an awesome game. Ran very smoothly. The sound could use a little work though. Nice job overall (: