New Numa New Numa

People have too high expectations

I thank you for the effort, it may have been planned out, but it's still a catchy song, and it has what's meant to be included, no less. People complaining about that should find something better to spend their time doing.

the YuYu the YuYu

Wow...

Not my favorite work of yours, but wow, that animation just has me amazed. It's hard to think one person could do that all by themself. I love the song too, and although it may not have the funny or interesting plot like the others did, still a great work. Keep up the good work, you are, in my opinion, the best flash animator on the internet.

Move It 2 Move It 2

Well...

You definitely have a good grasp of the body motions, although I think the arms could have been more animated, they mostly hung and his side while the legs did all the work. Anyways, not a bad stick animation, but that's still all it is.

Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

Very well executed game

Very professional and clean, overall a great game. However, my one complaint is that after the fifth or so roun, the game lagged to such an extreme amount that it became basically impossible to play.

Phantasmagor responds:

Thanks i am working on the lag as we speak

Guitar Solos bundleboard Guitar Solos bundleboard

An interesting idea

But you forgot Erruption by Van Halen, one of the best guitar solos of all time! Not to mention anything by Jimi Hendrix. Some of the cutting could have been done cleaner too, but overall a nice compilation.

Defend your Random Turret Defend your Random Turret

More of the same stuff

Not very entertaining and not very interesting. Try something original, then again, it is Armor Games, so I can't expect too much.